Friday, July 2, 2010

Realized today that I have not been very good at blogging. Where does the time go? I was so busy helping Rachel get ready for her trip to the PI and raise the funds needed, I think I lost a couple months. I was also without a computer for a month and that sure stops you from blogging.

Rachel has been gone a little over 4 wks and is now due back. She has had an amazing time. Everything went great and she is now ready to come home.

I can not wait for her to be home. I am anxious to hear all she has to share about her time there. She has taken many pictures but never could find the time to download them to a computer so we will go and get them on cds right away. It will be so fun to sit and go through all of the pictures with her and hear all the stories behind them. I am also looking forward to hearing how she has grown in her relationship with Christ. It is so exciting to see her growth. God has been so faithful.

We will have an extra busy week starting tomorrow. We have loads of yard/housework to do,cook-out, fireworks, David leaves for camp, Rachel comes back from PI, Wed night meal, (which I prepare for whoever come to church that night), family coming in for a visit, a going away party, Rachel's 16th birthday party, a pool party with our church, and normal everyday life with six children! Whew, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment